With Valentine’s Day just around the corner we’ve put together a list of some great gift ideas. At eat.art we believe that most love stems from the kitchen and the amazing tastes and experiences it creates. So this is our ultimate wish list for Valentine’s Day, with everything from kitchen appliances to accessories and more.
Valentine’s Day gifts for her:
1) Kenwood kMix – Kitchen machine: available through Yuppiechef
2) Le Creuset – Mini glamour cocottes (set of 4): available through Yuppiechef
3) Alessi Gianni – Glass jars with colourful lids: available at Spilhaus store countrywide
4) Zoku – Trio quick pop makers: available through Yuppiechef
5) Cakes – To celebrate love and life: available at @Home stores countrywide
6) Eat.Art – Art of Tea: This gift box has a select variety of green and exotic flavoured teas to suit every mood. Available at Raith Gourmet, Constantia.
Valentine’s Day gifts for him:
1) Morphy Richards – Hand mixer: available through Takealot
2) Scanpan – spectrum 4pc cutting set: available through 5Rooms
3) Kitchen Craft – Bar Craft Connoiseur – Lever arm corkscrew gift set with stopper: available through Yuppiechef
4) Jamie Oliver – Jamie’s 15 minute meals: available at @ Home stores countrywide
5) Nespresso – U coffee machine with frother: available at @ Home stores countrywide
6) Salt of the Earth: This gift celebrates the growing trend in exotic salts from around the world. Available at Raith Gourmet, Constantia.
If you could add one or two things to the list what would they be?